Is it Totally Safe to Pull Out Loose Baby Tooth Using a Drone?
Drones are one of the most revolutionary inventions of this century. They have changed many things in the world for their incredible adaptability to different tasks. From delivering packages around the cities to filming incredible videos with their cameras. They can perform a wide range of activities and the only thing you would need is imagination. Many families use drones for pulling out the baby tooth. However, there is two question. How to pull out a baby tooth with a drone? Is it really a good idea or is it stupid and dangerous one for your kids?
1. How Is This Task Performed?
To understand all the polemic that this method has potential to cause, it is necessary to know about all the steps of the procedure and the possible outcomes of applying it.
- First, you have to be sure that the tooth is loose enough. You can make sure of it by moving it side to side and front to back. If it causes no real pain for your kid when you do that, then it is ready.
- Get a thread about 5 meters long. This is to make sure that the drone is far enough to keep your kid safe.
- Then, it is important to tell your kid that he or she should be prepared. Although it is not painful, it can be somehow uncomfortable.
- Then, tie one end of the rope to your drone and the other one to your kid´s tooth. Then start your drone.
- When the drone is already flying, the best way to do this is to surprise your kid. After you have told him or her what is going to happen, try to distract him or her a little bit.
- Then your kid is not looking, control the drone. You should set it to the maximum speed in the exact opposite direction that your kid is.
- When the drone gets far enough, the rope will tighten and the tooth will be pulled.
- If you performed all the steps in this tutorial, this method will be fun and not painful at all.
2. How Is Common It?
Actually, there are a lot of possibilities of pulling out baby teeth. Several people do this by tying the rope to a car or to a door. While some different methods might be somewhat different, the basic principles are the same. If your kid is afraid to pull his or her own tooth, doing it fats are the best way. By tying a rope to his tooth and to another fast moving object, you will do it in the less painful way possible.
One advantage of this method is that it turns the situation into something fun. Your kid will probably find very amusing the entire drone situation. If you decide to pull out baby’s teeth, you can also come up with a fun story. It is up to your imagination if you want to tell your kid a particular story. One very good option is to relate the drone with the tooth fairy.
The bottom line is that drones are a very popular technology nowadays. Even when they obviously are not designed to pull teeth, they can do a pretty good job. If your kid is afraid, you can tell him or her that they might get famous. And, to be honest, this is not a far-fetched option. This kind of videos tends to go viral very easily. If this is the case for you, you might even get a few subscribers or views on your YouTube channel.
3. What Is the Best Way to Do It?
Although this procedure is very safe, there are a few considerations, which you need to keep in mind. Firstly, you need to use a powerful drone. If your drone does not go fast enough, there is a chance that things go wrong. It could either cause your drone to fall to the ground and damage or to hurt your child. Remember, that for this procedure to be safe and painless it is important that the tooth is removed quickly. To avoid any problems or pain, make sure your drone is fast enough.
And, finally, you should make sure that your kid´s tooth is loose enough. Remember, that if the tooth is not loose you can hurt your child. As long as you keep in mind these two things, this procedure will be safe and even fun for your kid.
4. How Is Safe It?
To summarize, it is absolutely safe. Pulling a tooth using a drone poses no risk at all. It is important that you make sure the tooth is loose enough. If it is not, there is a good chance you might hurt your kid. That is without mentioning that your drone could be damaged. Especially if the tooth is still firmly attached to your kid´s mouth, your drone could get stuck and end up falling into the ground. But if the tooth is loose enough, you will encounter no problems at all.
Besides being absolutely safe, this method can also be very fun. Kids are usually afraid of loosing teeth. And to reduce their fear, this method has proven to be very effective. As long as you explain to your kid what is going on, he or she should be fun.